The terms set out below and especially the duty of confidentiality will be mandatory for all internal or external personnel who work or could work with us and who have access to the data you provide us, either while browsing our website, by the use of our forms or during the hiring or provision of services.
We advise Users that, each time they access our website, they review this text to ensure the purposes and uses that we can make of their data.
1. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT.
The person responsible for processing the data that is collected, processed and stored through this website and on the occasion of the services provided and contracted through it, is María Luisa del Yerro Paniagua, with NIF 07860911V, with address at Plaza Mariano de Cavia nº1, 1st left staircase, 28007 Madrid. Email: email@example.com.
2. DATA TREATMENT.
The personal data that is requested in your case will consist of those that are essential to identify and attend to the request of the owner of the data, resolve issues raised and provide the contracted services, said data being collected for specific explicit and legitimate purposes and not said data being treated in a manner incompatible with the indicated purposes.
3. DATA SOURCE.
First, it is important for Users to be aware that when personal information is provided online (for example, through email or over the Internet), it can be collected and used by others. For this reason, Leonor y Sofía S.L is not responsible for said information being collected, stored and/or processed by an unauthorized third party, as it has adopted the security measures available to it so that this does not happen.
The origin of the data that we process and store in Leonor y Sofía S.L can come from different places:
Through our website we collect personal data from those Users who voluntarily decide to fill in the mandatory fields that we have incorporated in each of the forms on our website.
With these forms, Users can make a query or provide us with a suggestion, request a quote for a specific product from those offered on our Website / request a product from those offered on our Website. Through these forms, Users provide us with their data and consent to their processing in accordance with the purposes indicated at the time of completing the form.
Users will be responsible for the veracity and authenticity of the data they provide us through our forms, being their obligation to keep them updated at all times to avoid errors on our part. Any false or inaccurate statement that occurs as a result of the information and data provided through said forms will be the responsibility of the User.
- Information may also come through the emails we receive at www.leonorysofia.com. Since we make the website available to our users through the domain www.leonorysofia.com, we inform that it is hosted on the servers of the CDMON company hosted in Europe, who establish the corresponding security measures and guarantee compliance with the RGPD .
- Users should be informed that, in the event that the user or potential client wishes, a meeting may be established that will take place by telephone. The User must provide his name and telephone number.
- Lastly, we also give Users the possibility of making inquiries and comments on topics and products that Leonor y Sofía S.L, will publish where appropriate (it may moderate them based on criteria of legal and moral compliance, as well as good practices). use and ethics). It is essential to read the web policies of this page before proceeding to comment.
4. LEGITIMATION FOR DATA PROCESSING.
The legal basis for the treatment of User data will depend on the moment in which the personal data of the User, Potential Client or Client are collected or processed:
- The legal basis for the treatment of the data collected through the consultation and information form will be to respond to queries or requests. These requests do not imply any contractual relationship.
5. PURPOSES OF TREATMENT AND DATA CONSERVATION PERIODS.
The purposes for which each of the treatments will be carried out by Leonor y Sofía S.L, are established in the different informative clauses incorporated in each of the data collection channels -web forms, etc.-.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we detail them in full below, along with the data retention period, carried out by Leonor y Sofía S.L:
Contact form / query and/or comment publication form: To be able to contact the User to resolve the query, doubt or suggestion, as well as send him, if he had requested it, a username and password to access his private area .
These data will be kept on the server of the email provider without a deletion period and as long as the affected party does not express his opposition. However, in the event that the preserved emails have to do with the provision of services, they will be kept for as long as obligations may arise from the contractual relationship. (5 years – article 1964 of the Civil Code).
Information request form: These data will be used by Leonor y Sofía S.L, to provide you with information and contact you in relation to the interest expressed regarding our organization or our products/services.
- Data collected through Cookies: Through the Cookies that we inform you of in our Cookies Policy, which we recommend you read, we collect data to personalize your experience and better serve your individual needs, improve our website, allow share comments on social networks, etc. These data will be kept in accordance with the provisions of our Cookies Policy to which we refer.
6. OBLIGATION TO FACILITATE THE REQUESTED DATA.
In order to optimally execute the services, Users must provide us with the information and personal data requested in our forms. In case of not providing all the information requested and marked as mandatory, Leonor y Sofía S.L will not be able to offer its services / products or send, where appropriate, the requested information and therefore the services / products on which the User is interested.
At Leonor y Sofía S.L, we scrupulously comply with the requirements stipulated in the RGPD regarding the protection of data of minors, so we do not intentionally collect any information from minors under 14 years of age. In addition, we inform Users that this website is directed only to people over 18 years of age.
8. HOW WE PROTECT THE INFORMATION OF USERS, POTENTIAL CLIENTS OR CUSTOMERS.
Leonor y Sofía S.L implements physical, technical and organizational measures to maintain the security of personal data and try to minimize the possibility of accidental or illegal destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized use, alteration, unauthorized modification, disclosure and/or or access, as well as any other illegal form of processing your data, in accordance with the provisions of article 32 of the RGPD.
In this sense, and taking into account the state of the art, the costs of application and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the treatment, as well as the risks of probability and seriousness that may affect the rights and freedoms of natural persons, appropriate measures have been established to guarantee the level of security appropriate to the existing risk.
In any case, Leonor y Sofía S.L has implemented sufficient mechanisms to:
- Guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, availability and permanent resilience of treatment systems and services. Restore the availability and access to personal data quickly, in the event of a physical or technical incident.
- Verify, evaluate and assess, on a regular basis, the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures implemented to guarantee the safety of the treatment.
- Pseudonymize and encrypt personal data, where appropriate.
Guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, availability and permanent resilience of treatment systems and services. Restore the availability and access to personal data quickly, in the event of a physical or technical incident.
Verify, evaluate and assess, on a regular basis, the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures implemented to guarantee the safety of the treatment.
Pseudonymize and encrypt personal data, where appropriate.
9. NOTICE OF PERSONAL DATA BREACH OR SECURITY BREACHES.
The violation of personal data supposes a breach of the security of the information systems of Leonor y Sofía S.L that causes or may cause the destruction, alteration, loss, unauthorized disclosure or access, accidental or not, to the personal data transmitted, stored or processed related to the provision of our services. In the event that the personal data that we store and/or process at Leonor y Sofía S.L are compromised in any way, we will proceed to promptly notify those affected, and in accordance with the provisions of Article 33 of the GDPR.
10. COMMUNICATION OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES.
The personal data that users or potential clients have been able to provide us through our website, or during the provision of services, will not be sold, transferred and/or exchanged with unauthorized third parties, except by legal obligation, or in the cases established below in relation to international data transfers that we carry out from Leonor y Sofía S.L.
On the other hand, the data of the Clients, may be transferred to the Tax Administration and other Bodies of the Public Administration, if required to do so.
11. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS.
At Leonor y Sofía S.L, we use Facebook. This social network is located in the United States. For this reason, any information that we upload to said social network means that we carry out an international transfer of data to the US, since the data uploaded to our profiles is stored on the servers of said company, also located in the US. Facebook, Inc. has been certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield Frameworks. USA and Switzerland-USA. Likewise, Leonor y Sofía S.L, installs Facebook pixels on its website in order to interrelate it with user profiles, as well as to know the conversions produced with it.
Facebook, Inc. 1 Hacker Way 94025 Menlo Park California 94025, USA Phone: (1)-(650)-543-4800
At Leonor y Sofía S.L, we use Instagram. This social network is located in the United States. For this reason, any information that we upload to said social network means that we carry out an international transfer of data to the US, since the data uploaded to our profiles is stored on the servers of said company, also located in the US. Instagram complies with the EU-US and Swiss-US privacy shields. However, Leonor y Sofía S.L, does not upload or process personal data of users through said platform, these being the ones who voluntarily decide to follow our page.
Attn: Law Enforcement Response Team 1601 Willow Road Menlo Park, CA 94025 United States
12. DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS.
Any person may exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of treatment, the right to portability, not to be subject to automated treatment, including the preparation of profiles and the right to opposition of the personal data that work in any of the files for which Leonor y Sofía S.L is responsible, requesting it by any means that leaves a record of its sending and receiving, clearly expressing your wish and accompanying a photocopy of your ID and as many documents as necessary to prove your identity. Do not forget to indicate the reasons justifying the exercise of the right. To do this, a letter may be sent, either to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, or to the address Plaza Mariano de Cavia nº1, 1st left staircase, 28007 Madrid. We have forms available to Users for the exercise of these rights, you can request them in our contact form. What exactly can you request?
- Right of access: You can request information on whether Leonor y Sofía S.L is processing your personal data.
- Right of rectification: You can request the rectification of the data, in case they are incorrect, as well as the deletion of the same.
- Right of cancellation: You can request the cancellation of the data; and in the event that there is any limitation, Leonor y Sofía S.L will keep the data duly blocked, solely for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right of opposition: You can request that we stop treating the data in the manner stated, unless for legitimate reasons we must continue treating them, a circumstance that we will expressly state.
- Right to request the limitation of your treatment: You can request at any time that we limit the treatment of the data when any of the following cases occur:
- When you challenge the accuracy of the data processed and for a period that allows Leonor y Sofía S.L to verify the accuracy of the same.
- When the processing of the data is illegal in accordance with current legislation and the affected party opts for the restriction of its use instead of its elimination.
- When the affected party requires their data for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- Right to data portability: So that, in the event that the data is processed in an automated manner, they are returned or transferred to another company indicated by the User in a structured, automated and commonly used format.
- Right of deletion: You may request the deletion of your personal data and Leonor y Sofía S.L must delete them without undue delay when:
- The data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed.
- The affected party withdraws the consent on which the data processing is based, and there is no other legal basis for it.
- The affected person opposes the treatment because the purpose of the treatment is the direct marketing of products.
- The data has been illegally processed.
- The data must be erased to comply with a legal obligation at the community and/or national level.
In addition, Users have other rights, namely:
- Right to withdraw the consent given: The User can withdraw the consent given for the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, when they wish, they just have to contact us exercising this right.
- Right to claim before the Control Authority: Any User may contact the Control Authority, in case they consider that Leonor y Sofía S.L is treating their data in an erroneous manner. In the case of Spain, the control authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency, domiciled at C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid and contact telephone numbers: 901 100 099 / 91 266 35 17.
We strongly recommend that Users also visit the Legal Conditions, Legal Notice and Cookies Policy sections that regulate, among many other aspects, the use, disclaimers and limitations of liability that govern this website.